Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Mime's Life for Me?


My grandparents on my Dad’s side were deaf and mute. From an early age, that has caused me to think about how life would be without hearing or without the ability to speak. In many, many ways, I think that losing the ability to speak would be beneficial to my walk with the Father. Knowing the right answers is not the same as living the right way. Talking about the benefits of generosity is not equal to being generous. Proclaiming undying commitment does not accomplish the keeping of that commitment. I need to live as though forgiveness is real…not just words to be spoken.


No comments:

Disclaimer!

Please note that the advertisements from Google or Ad Sense are not necessarily recommended by DarthBode, Lord Moonbat or any other member of this blog's editorial team. Recommended resources are clearly marked.
Add to Technorati Favorites

Labels

When you support RMR, you help us to serve...

  • The members and staff of the St. Johns Youth Group, Albuquerque, New Mexico
  • The staff of Capernaum Ministries, Wichita, Kansas
  • The staff and membership of Hilltop Urban Church, Wichita, Kansas