Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yearbook


I have developed an unfortunate habit over the years - I try to forget the bad things that have happened in my life. Maybe I took the old High School Yearbook cliche "Remember the good times and forget the bad" too seriously. I do not want to think of my failures - only my successes. I do not want to remember my mistakes - only my triumphs. I can recall those who I have helped - I try to forget those I have harmed.

All of my life - the successes and the failures, the triumphs and tragedies - all of it is a part of who I am. Through good and bad, the same Heavenly Father works to accomplish his purpose in my life. He loves me for who I am - even the parts of me I want so badly to deny.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

Please note that the advertisements from Google or Ad Sense are not necessarily recommended by DarthBode, Lord Moonbat or any other member of this blog's editorial team. Recommended resources are clearly marked.
Add to Technorati Favorites

Labels

When you support RMR, you help us to serve...

  • The members and staff of the St. Johns Youth Group, Albuquerque, New Mexico
  • The staff of Capernaum Ministries, Wichita, Kansas
  • The staff and membership of Hilltop Urban Church, Wichita, Kansas