Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Follow the Light

This morning, as she was getting ready to go to work, I could tell where my wife had been because the lights were on wherever she went. In each room where she had stepped, the light was on. In the bathroom, the bedroom, the closet and in the kitchen, she left a trail of light. (To her credit, she did turn them all off before she left...Kathy is environmentally friendly.)

I wonder if I will leave a trail of light wherever I go today. Will I leave reminders of hope, grace, truth and love? Will I leave the people I meet better off than when I encountered them? Will the Father's light which shines on me shine from out of me? Will I leave a trail of light?

No comments:

Disclaimer!

Please note that the advertisements from Google or Ad Sense are not necessarily recommended by DarthBode, Lord Moonbat or any other member of this blog's editorial team. Recommended resources are clearly marked.
Add to Technorati Favorites

Labels

When you support RMR, you help us to serve...

  • The members and staff of the St. Johns Youth Group, Albuquerque, New Mexico
  • The staff of Capernaum Ministries, Wichita, Kansas
  • The staff and membership of Hilltop Urban Church, Wichita, Kansas